Memory, Learning & Study Skills Workshop
Difficulties memorising information? Not sure where to start? Struggling to study? Stressed out?
Improve your memory and fine-tune your studying skills in this useful series of workshops run by Mrs Lees. The workshops are open on Monday lunchtimes at 1.25pm in Room 4.
• Memory Skills: 2 Oct (P7-S2)
• Study Skills for Exam Revision: 9 October (S3-6)
• Study Skills for Homework: 6 November (P7-S2)
• Using Technology as a Study Tool: 13 November (S3-6)
• 5 Ways To Improve Memory: 20 November (P7-S2)
• Study Skills for Higher/Adv. Higher: 27 November (S5&6)
• Reducing Stress & Anxiety: 4 December (S3-6)
• How to Be a Confident Learner: 11 December (P7-S2)
Please contact Mrs Lees if you need more information.